The a cappella competition show’s upcoming cycle will return to the holiday season format used in Seasons 1 and 2, as opposed to the super-sized fall 2011 Season 3 run that earned sub-par ratings. No word yet on whether judges Ben Folds, Shawn Stockman and Sara Bareilles and host Nick Lachey will return.
Choose A Show
TWOCENTS FALL PREVIEW GUIDE
Cancel Renew Scorecard
Top Shows on TTC
Most Popular Stories
- cityman1984 on Eastwick – Recap & Review – Paint and Pleasure
- Halley Alverez on Castle – Recap & Review – Last Call
- Justin Jeffries on Private Practice – Recap & Review – Fear of Flying
- Is NCIS The Worst Television Show Ever Made? | HardDawn.com on CBS Extends NCIS: LA and The Good Wife
- Roseanne on The Mentalist – Recap & Review – Red All Over
Thanks For Visiting!