The Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde-themed medical drama had the lowest-rated in-season broadcast scripted series debut in modern history and is canceled after two episodes. Do No Harm will be replaced by encore broadcasts of Law & Order: SVU for the next two weeks.
Choose A Show
TWOCENTS FALL PREVIEW GUIDE
Cancel Renew Scorecard
Top Shows on TTC
Most Popular Stories
- V.E.G. on Farewell…Annette Funicello
- cityman1984 on Eastwick – Recap & Review – Paint and Pleasure
- Halley Alverez on Castle – Recap & Review – Last Call
- Justin Jeffries on Private Practice – Recap & Review – Fear of Flying
- Is NCIS The Worst Television Show Ever Made? | HardDawn.com on CBS Extends NCIS: LA and The Good Wife
Thanks For Visiting!